Copyright 2021 - HappyOtterScripts by The Happy Otter
1. This agreement is between the user and the Happy Otter. This agreement grants limited rights to the user provided that (a) the user does not violate the terms of this agreement and provided that (b) the user does not exercise rights related to the software that are not granted by this agreement.
2. “Use” is the copying, installation, or operation of the software.
3. “User” is (a) an individual that uses the software, or (b) an organization whose agent or employee uses the software to the benefit of the organization.
4. “Distribution” is the copying, storing, or installation of the software to a computer system or storage medium, for the purpose of enabling other users to directly or indirectly use, copy, install, or distribute the software.
5. The user may not distribute the software.
6. The user may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or modify the software.
7. The user may use the software provided that such use does not also constitute distribution.
8. Termination of this agreement will immediately end all rights granted to the user by this agreement.
9. The user may terminate this agreement at anytime by ceasing to exercise all rights granted by this agreement.
10. The Happy Otter may terminate this agreement at anytime via written notice to the user.
11. This agreement will terminate immediately if any term or provision of this agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, either by the opinion of the user, legal counsel to the user, or through relevant court ruling.
12. THE SOFTWARE IS MADE AVAILABLE WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, NOT EVEN AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.