Copyright 2018 - HappyOtterScripts by The Happy Otter
Beta Testing Extended to 15 Jan 2020
- Direct uncompressed video from Vegas timeline using DebugMode FrameServer
- CPU only H.264/AVC renders using 8-bit and 10-bit x264 encoders from VideoLAN
- CPU only H.265/HEVC renders using 8-bit and 10-bit x265 encoders from x265.org
- GPU assisted renders including:
- Intel QuickSync support for H.264 and HEVC (both 8 and 10-bit)
- Nvidia NVENC support for H.264 and HEVC (both 8 and 10-bit)
- AMD VCE/AMF support for H.264 and HEVC (8 bit only)
- Choice of Advanced Audio Codec (AAC) encoders including Sony AAC and FFmpeg AAC
- Optional support for Fraunhofer FDK AAC and Nero AAC audio encoders
- Easy control of encoder settings through dedicated GUI’s
- Command Line access to virtually all encoder settings for advanced users
- Easy access to library of Avisynth and VirtualDub filters
- Spatio-temporal noise filtering using advanced optical flow techniques
- Image stabilization using deshaker
- Fisheye removal from wide angle video sources such as GoPro
- Slow motion FX up to 10x using advanced optical flow techniques
- High quality de-interlacing using QTGMC
- Image resizing including high quality uprezzing to HD and UHD
- Frame rate changes using advanced optical flow techniques
- Non-destructive editing (NDE) of audio events using apps such as Sound Forge, Izotope RX, etc.
- NDE of graphics including PSD and Raw using apps such as Photoshop, Affinity Photo, etc.
- Frame accurate trimming of long-gop media formats such as MP4, MOV, M2TS, etc
- Dedicated trimming and rendering of audio events, loop region, and regions
- Media rewrapping and transcoding of formats not easily imported into Vegas
- Rapid GPU-assisted proxy creation and quick timeline switching between original and proxy
- Pre-render Fx with choice of rendering codecs and immediate split-screen preview
- Lossless conversion of variable frame rate (VFR) video to constant frame rate
- AudioTrim – trim and render audio events from timeline with control of event, track and bus Fx
- AviDub – apply Avisynth and VirtualDub filters to selected events, loops or regions
- DeshakerRedux – a dedicated Deshaker app with new features including turbo pass 1 analysis
- FrameFixer -a tool for detecting scene changes and finding and replacing black, duplicate or flash frames
- ImportAssist – rewrap or transcode external media into formats easily decoded within Vegas
- MediaFinder -a tool designed to easily search for and replace project media and search for new media
- MediaRenamer -enables the user to batch rename media files found in the Project Media window
- OpenAudioEditor – non-destructive editing of timeline audio events
- OpenPhotoEditor – non-destructive editing of timeline graphics including raw and psd formats
- ProxyAssist – creates low resolution proxies as takes using internal/external encoders
- RenderEvents – prerender selected events or regions and return as Take or new track event
- RenderPlus – final render with choice of external encoders and Avisysnth filtering options
- SmartVideoTrim – frame accurate trimming of long-gop media files from the timeline
- ThemeDesigner – a tool for selecting and designing custom color themes of the GUI
Demos - Recommended viewing at Fullscreen
If you have any questions, comments, or requests for new features?
Join the Magix Vegas Pro forum and post your concerns on this thread.
Or send an email request which can be found here.
Download a Free Trial
Interested in becoming a Beta Tester?
Sign up and Download Today!