Copyright 2020 - HappyOtterScripts by The Happy Otter
1. Reloads the mask settings from the deshaker template.
2. Defines the mask window. Shows the number of left, right, top, and bottom pixels that will either be ignored or included during the Pass 1 analysis.
3. Previews the mask window after first loading.
4. Resets the mask window to the entire frame.
5. Outside. If checked, pixels outside of the mask window will be ignored.
6. Inside. If checked, pixels inside of the mask window will be ignored.
7. Let area follow motion. If ignore outside is chosen, an attempt will be made to "follow" the motion inside of the mask window.
8. Cancel. Dialog exits without any change to the mask settings.
9. OK. Changes to mask are saved.